Solid brick three-bedroom solid brick home in popular central location with plenty of street appeal.
This much-loved original brick home is the type of property that many seek: pre-war brick, solid bones, close to CBD, well maintained with potential to add value. Plus, this one has that X-factor appeal - that secure feeling of 'coming home' as enter the front door!
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Large living room area
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling - electric*
- Original kitchen and bathroom, both in excellent condition
- Office space/sunroom at rear of home
- Laundry with second shower
- Separate toilet
- Large undercover rear patio
- Private, low maintenance 'Mediterranean' inspired garden
- Single lock up garage
- Stainless steel water tank providing pure rainwater for drinking
* Bonus feature:
- Solar panels (to reduce those unwanted quarterly electricity bills)
Centrally located between both the DPI building and Orange Arts precinct. Walk to Coles – only 5 mins to Summer St shopping centre.
This gem has been immaculately maintained over the years, and still features many original features.
Perfect ‘as is’ but also endless potential for future renovations or capital improvements to enhance property value.
Council Rates $760 per quarter
Currently let (furnished) $1,000 per week
Our agency would be delighted to show you through this quality property in the heart of Orange.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels