Presenting this well maintained, solid brick veneer home located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This property has been tightly held for many years and is now available for its new owner to make their own.
There is opportunity to renovate or love as is and could also be a solid buy for the first home buyer or investor.
The house boasts 3 bedrooms, main with ensuite, two living areas and a light-filled enclosed patio with a multifunctional capability.
The property has ample storage with a huge rear shed, perfect for the handyperson. There is plenty of garden for children or pets to roam and play.
An easy drive to the town centre, makes this home a must to inspect.
- Ducted heating throughout and with split system cooling.
- Three bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite.
- Large, open plan kitchen with ample storage space, bench space and electric cooktop.
- Single garage with rear access & solar panels.
- Laundry area with third toilet.
- 829m2 block with dual access.
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Williams Machin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this materiel as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.