* Undulating country ranging from heavy red loam to lighter grey loam soils.
* Some rocky outcrops
* 800 acres has been farmed of which 100 acres is sown to wheat and 70 acres barley.
* Mainly white & yellow box trees.
* Watered by 3 bores & well equipped with wind mill + 11 dams.
* Myrangle Creek
(permanent creek) runs through the property.
* Rainfall: 650mm
* Fencing in fair to good condition.
* Two stand shearing shed equipped with petrol motor.
* Sheep & cattle yards.
* 60'x50' enclosed shed on 2 sides.
50'x30' machinery shed.
1 x 50 tonne cone based silo.
* "Mountain View" is a versatile mixed farming and grazing property producing cereal grains, beef, wool and prime lambs.